- Delicate curb chain with soldered closed links. The most popular use for this style of chain is to make adjustable length extenders for necklaces and bracelets.
- Use to make extenders that are a permanent part of a design, or use as an extender to fasten to an already existing piece of jewelry.
- Finish: Brass plated with silver in an antiqued finish.
- Measurements: Each oval link is approximately 3mm wide, 4.5mm long and 20 gauge (0.8mm) thick.
- SOLD BY THE FOOT. The number you order is the number of feet you will receive. NO clasps or jump rings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.