- Creating your own jump rings is a matter of having a precisely measured mandrel and a method to quickly and easily wrap your wire around it.
- The Beadalon Jump Ring Maker features an acrylic base and interchangeable mandrels.
- Choose your size and screw the mandrel into the base.
- Insert one end of the wire into the small hole in base. Bend wire to secure it and then wrap it around the mandrel.
- Carefully remove coils and cut evenly with sharp flush cutters.
- Create jump rings with any wire you choose, including colored craft wire.
- Instructions are clearly printed on the back of each package.
- This kit will make jump rings in the following sizes: 4mm, 6mm, 7mm, and 8mm.
- 1 Complete kit.