- Mica Powders can be added to varnishes, shellacs, waxes and acrylics for coating, painting and glazing.
- Mica powders are non-toxic and color fast, with a neutral pH, and though you wouldn’t want to purposefully inhale them, they are less dangerous than metal pulvers. Available in a wide array of colors, mica powders have numerous uses for polymer clay artists as well as those who work in other media. They can be applied dry to the surface of raw clay, mixed into raw clay, painted onto raw or cured clay (though most will have to be mixed into a moist medium, first), and so on. Most surface applications will need a coat of polymer clay-friendly finish to prevent the powders from gradually rubbing off.
- Includes a sifter inside to help keep your powder under control.
- Not intended for cosmetic use.
- Color: Gold
- Quantity: One container of 1.5 grams