- These cathedral beads have a faceted surface with metallic ends.
- Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
- Color: Matte crystal with metallic gold ends. NOTE: the gold metal ends undergo a reaction with the glass and make the glass a very pale purple, a lot like a light alexandrite color.
- Measurements: 6mm long and 6mm wide.
- Quantity: 25 beads, which is approximately 6 inches long when strung.