- Cube-shaped Czech glass beads.
- These beads are great for use in a variety of jewelry-making projects.
- Czech pressed glass beads are manufactured by heating a rod of glass until molten and pressing into molds where it is stamped and holes are pierced. The beads are then rolled in hot sand to soften seam lines and remove flash.
- Color/Finish: Topaz with white swirls.
- Measurements: Approximately 9mm along the string, 9mm wide. The hole is approximately 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 1 Ounce (approximately 26 pieces per pack).