- Donut-shaped Czech glass beads.
- These beads are great for use in a variety of jewelry-making projects.
- Czech pressed glass beads are manufactured by heating a rod of glass until molten and pressing into molds where it is stamped and holes are pierced. The beads are then rolled in hot sand to soften seam lines and remove flash.
- Color/Finish: Matte blue with yellow and white swirls.
- Measurements: Approximately 6.5mm outer diameter, 2.8mm inner diameter, 3.5mm thick.
- NOTE: Each package contains assorted beads that may vary in size by up to .5mm of the size described.
- Quantity: 1 Ounce (approximately 47 pieces per pack).