- Elongated, flat oval-shaped Czech glass beads.
- These beads are great for use in a variety of jewelry-making projects.
- Czech pressed glass beads are manufactured by heating a rod of glass until molten and pressing into molds where it is stamped and holes are pierced. The beads are then rolled in hot sand to soften seam lines and remove flash.
- Color/Finish: Alexandrite (alexandrite will change from purple to blue depending on the lighting).
- Measurements: Approximately 20mm along the string, 8mm wide, 3.8mm thick. The hole is approximately 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 1 Ounce (approximately 29 pieces per pack).