- Round-shaped Czech glass beads.
- These are great for use in a variety of jewelry-making projects.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
- In Czech Fire Polished beads, the shape called ‘Round’ is actually more of an oval.
- Color/Finish: Translucent Lime Green AB
- Measurements: Approximately 8mm long, 7.5mm wide. The hole is approximately 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 1 Ounce (approximately 58 pieces per pack).