- Oval-shaped Czech glass beads.
- These beads are great for use in a variety of jewelry-making projects.
- Czech pressed glass beads are manufactured by heating a rod of glass until molten and pressing into molds where it is stamped and holes are pierced. The beads are then rolled in hot sand to soften seam lines and remove flash.
- Color/Finish: Opaque Turquoise Blue
- Measurements: Approximately 13.5mm along the string, 6.5mm wide. The hole is approximately 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 1 Ounce (approximately 80 pieces per pack).