- Puff heart-shaped Czech glass beads.
- These beads are great for use in a variety of jewelry-making projects.
- Czech pressed glass beads are manufactured by heating a rod of glass until molten and pressing into molds where it is stamped and holes are pierced. The beads are then rolled in hot sand to soften seam lines and remove flash.
- Color/Finish: Opaque black on one side, hematite (metallic gunmetal silver) on the other.
- Measurements: Approximately 6mm along the string, 6mm wide, 3.5mm thick. The hole is approximately 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 1 Ounce (approximately 100+ pieces per pack).