- 32 slots along the edge for non-slip braiding.
- 4 1/4 inch diameter.
- 3/8″ dense foam.
- It is sturdy and holds the threads firmly.
- The experienced braider will enjoy using this plate to make samples and for portable projects, round braids and cords.
- Includes illustrated instructions and 2 project ideas.
- Made with dense 3/8″ (1cm) foam that is comfortable to work with and holds threads firmly, they just don’t wear out! The disk and plate are a great introduction to Japanese braiding; they travel well and make wonderful tools for experimenting and sampling braids.