- Another great craft wire option!
- Sturdy, rust-resistant Type 316L Stainless Steel has a muted Silver color, but it’s more durable than Sterling.
- Great for beginners, why spend the money on precious metal at the start of a learning curve?
- Classified as 3/4 hard.
- Perfect for creating bails or cages for heavy stones and pendants. Can be coiled and formed into rings and bracelets that will hold their shape.
- We liken the color to vintage platinum, so it will work well with antiqued silver stampings, and is a nice choice for masculine jewelry.
- All Stainless Steel contains some nickel.
- Round Wire , Size: 18 gauge (.040 Inches or 1.02mm). Package contains 3.5 continuous meters of wire (11.5 Feet).