- Whether you learn to knot from an instruction book or take a knotting class (that’s what I did), you will be told the same thing – you must have a pair of knotting tweezers. How are they different from other tweezers, you ask? Well, they come to a very fine point, so that they may be slid out of an already-tightening knot once it has been maneuvered into place.
- Colors of finish may vary (black or steel).
- Use them with our Griffin silk cord.
- Quantity: 1 tweezers , measures 5 inches in length
- These tweezers are so finely pointed that they are as sharp as pins on the ends. Therefore, please use discretion when allowing younger people to use them.