- Lead-free pewter plated with copper in an antiqued finish.
- Toggle claps from the Caravan collection by TierraCast.
- This toggle clasp features the same decorative pattern on the front and back. The ring link is also available separately.
- Measurements: Ring link: 21.3mm long, 18.5mm wide, 1.4mm thick. The holes will accommodate stringing material up to 1.3mm thick. Bar: 22mm long, 4mm wide, 1.8mm thick. The loop has an inner diameter of 2mm.
- Quantity: 1 Clasp Set
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children’s jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term “lead free pewter” is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.