- A useful jump ring, in genuine Rhodium plated onto solid brass.
- Will match perfectly with our other Rhodium Plated Tierracast beads.
- A stronger, heavier jump ring in 20 gauge size (.032 Inch).
- Great to use as a bail for pendants and charms, because the opening is on the long side of the oval, which tends to prevent things slipping out of the ring.
- 4.4mm x 3.8mm outside measurements
- Quantity: 50 jump rings used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.